Our project revolved around the usage of two IMUs put on a 'glove', which we parsed the input from into Unity. In Unity, we cleaned this data with a Kalman filter, leaving the data ready to be used to for various purposes, like manipulating a 3-axis arm.
- We felt that this project had not reached its full potential yet, so we submitted an interface between the glove and a robotic arm to Millibit Hacks in 2019. While we didn't win an award (since we didn't make a VR project, necessarily), we were invited to demonstrate our project to the UC Berkeley VR department
- This project was largely written in Unity, so we used C# as a standard. However, for prototyping we wrote some data parsers using C++